Additional Boat Rules:
- Prestige reserves the right to cancel the cruise at any time for safety reasons.
In case of inclement weather or rough sea conditions, Prestige Cruises shall try its best to notify clients the soonest possible time on changes or cancellations of cruise schedules. Official numbers for cruise advisories are 0917-525-5455 or 0927-5555502.
- Please deposit firearms with the Master of the Ship. Please ask the crew for assistance.
- Bringing of food and drinks is not allowed on board.
- For crowd control purposes, there is an additional Php100 charge for those who want to be seated on the top-deck.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The Company will not be liable for any injury that a child may suffer due to guardian’s neglect.
- For pregnant women on their third trimester, a waiver should be executed before boarding the vessel.
There are designated smoking areas on board.
PAGASA one of the attached agencies of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) under its Scientific and Technical Services Institutes is mandated to provide protection against natural calamities and utilize scientific knowledge as an effective instrument to insure the safety, well being and economic security of all the people, and for the promotion of national progress. (Section 2, Statement of Policy, Presidential Decree No. 78;December 1972 as amended by Presidential Decree No. 1149; August 1977).
Visit their website at: http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/